Our campsite has spectacular panoramic views of the Outeniqua mountains and you can see at far as Mosselbay up to the hills of Wilderness.
Here at ArendsRus everything we do starts & ends with our guests. Even when we designed our campsite we put the needs of our camping guests first. We therefor carefully thought out every single aspect & detail of our campsites & ablution facilities to make sure that our guests basic needs & more have been met.
Here are a few features of our campsite to not only make our guests comfortable as camping could be, but also to give our guests piece of mind that they will enjoy their stay with us.
- The campsite is situated within ArendsRus farm on the foothills of the mighty Outeniqua mountains and borders on DAFF grounds. It is completely fenced with electrical fencing on the outside
- We offer 12 Exclusive stands of which 2 is accessible for wheel chair guests
- Wi-Fi is available for free at the campsite and is accessible from every stand
- The entire campsite is fenced with a motorized gate. Each campsite will receive a remote upon checking In to open both the farms main gate & the campsite gate.
- Each stand has its own white & brown water tap for your convenience. The white water comes from a natural spring on our farm & originates deep in one of the valleys and is suitable for cooking and drinking. The brown water is suitable for watering of gardens and washing of outside surfaces & vehicles
- Each stand also has its own electrical point and distribution box where you can make use of our electricity or to plug in your camper.
- Each stand has its own irrigation & is turned on or off individually for each stand.
- Each stand also has a light to illuminate the pole & surrounding areas.
- Each stand will also be provided with a movable braai for their convenience
- We have 3 ablution buildings each with 4 complete bathrooms making 12 fully equipped bathrooms
- Each campsite will be provided along with the remote for the gates, a key for their individual private bathroom only to be used by their particular stand
- All the bathrooms features a toilet, basin, shower, a cupboard where you can keep your toiletries, a hand towel ring & 4 clothing hooks
- On the outside a washing trough is provided for guests to wash their dishes & has cold and hot water
Enquire now by sending us an Email to email@example.com , calling us on 044 050 0256 or by completing the form when clicking on the below BOOK NOW button